Case Study - Sherbrooke Airport, Qc, Canada
For more than 50 years, Sherbrooke Airport has played a vital role in the region’s economic development. Over the years, the municipal council has supported economic growth and increased regional needs through significant investments in the airport’s infrastructure.
In order to remain at the forefront, the airport’s infrastructure focusses on performance and efficiency. Optimizing processes and operations is of the utmost importance with an airport of this size. For example, ground crew members use an Eagleview display daily for refuelling operations:
Our proposed solution
Equip a truck with an Eagleview display to help the operator during refuelling operations.
- Reduce back and forth between the aircraft and the register
- Prevent having to use a second operator (checker)
- Increase delivery efficiency
- Increase precision of quantity delivered
“We are extremely satisfied with the device. Thanks to its visibility, we can refuel faster, using just one operator” - Jean-François Ouellet, Managing Director of the airport
- Display is visible from 114 feet, measured with a measuring device
- Operator assistance while carrying out tasks
- Can refuel with just one operator
- Return on investment within 120 to 275 refuelling operations on average
Following the project
Mr. Ouellet is so convinced of the advantages this product brings his operators, that he has already confirmed his desire to equip the next two aboveground tanks with our displays!
“These tanks will be brought into service next year!”
An operator carries out between 10 and 20 refuelling operations on average per day, seven days a week.
Features and advantages
- Visible from up to 120 feet
- Interfaces with all registers on the market
- Works at -40 to +80°C
- Bad-weather resistant (rain, snow, ice)
Also read the blog :
Tekinno Corporation is a Canada-based company offering control and monitoring devices for tanks and storage. Their Eagleview devices are mainly used in the demanding refueling industry. Since 2007, Tekinno products have been used by hundreds of FBOs across North America, from Texas right through to Alaska.
Our main goal is to deploy a smart environment aiming at avoiding or substantially reducing human errors and quality issues, increasing efficiency to process involving high risks, bringing a safer work environment and achieving reliable, continuous, and accurate monitoring.