Wireless Remote Control
The EAGLEVIEW WRC is a powerful and intelligent remote control built for the demanding refueling industry. it’s designed to allow the operator to remotely monitor and operate equipment near the point of use without having to travel back and forth.
- The EAGLEVIEW WRC allows the operator to monitor and operate the equipments on a refueler like the meter head, the hose reel, the PTO, the flow RPM, the emergency stop, etc.
- The EAGLEVIEW WRC can display critical information such as the status, the volume (quantity), the total in $ of the delivery or the price per gallon (or litres).
- The EAGLEVIEW WRC is mounted on the operator’s wrist. It was designed to free operator’s hands!
Benefits for you
- Safer environment
- Remotely operate PTO, flow, hose reel, etc.
- Reduces back and forth
- Eliminates need for a checker
- Manages simultaneous transactions
- Continuous and accurate monitoring
- Displays critical information (volume, statuses, alarms, etc.)
- Wireless range: 750ft. (line of sight)
- Bad-weather resistant
- Worn on operator’s arm
- Works with any meter brand
- Easy to install and to update
- Imperial/metric unit conversion
- Operation time: 10 hours (100% nonstop)
- Standby time: 5 days
- Battery : Rechargeable Li-Ion 2200mA
- External dimensions : 5.91″x3.94″x1.58″
- Weight : 0.99 lbs.
- Extended working temp : -40°F to 185°F
- [EN] Brochure
- [EN] User Guide
- [EN] User Guide and annex
- [EN] List of supported meter
- [EN] Firmware Update
- [EN] Good practice